Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Learning Everyday

Well, Here I go with another change in my life.


I closed my store front business at the end of 2010 and took some time off. Folks thought I would be retired, but I really didn't feel or like that idea. I have been on a couple of small vacations, but during that time I knew I had to get refocused and back on track. So I got a job as our town librarian, which actually has always been something I wanted to do since I was a kid. I love libraries!! I continue to do machine quilting and am feeling very good about my life right now.

I am planning on creating a couple of videos on techinques that I think you will appreciate.

I will be posting quilts that I have quilted so that you can see my style. Stay tune I feel that the fun is just about to happen, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment