Monday, April 25, 2011

My quilting style

I believe that each person who pieces a quilt and quilts a quilt develops their own style.  I know that is true, because I have seen it and I am sure you have too.  I use the terms, free form, primitive and wonky.  Maybe a couple more names but we won't talk about that.  I never thought of myself as being an artist, but in ways I have become one.  Whatever the style or name I know I love what I do.  The skill of quilting challenges me and pushes me to a new level.  I am very fortunate that my customers allow me this.  I am not perfect and I really do not strive to be.  I want my customers to be happy with what I have added to their work.  Now not all days are bliss I must say.  But for the most part things turn out pretty good.  As long as my customers allow me I will post their quiilts, quilted.

1 comment:

  1. I wish Maggie and I could make it to your story time!! I bet you're awesome at it, just like quilting (:

    ReplyDelete